One of my favorite things about the class was the weekly blog. I found that I often understood concepts more clearly after I read some of the other student entries on various topics. It was a good way for me to read about a topic from a different point of view other than my own. In many of my other classes, I don’t have this opportunity when I am confused about a topic and often times I find that the professor’s wording does not clear up my confusion. Similarly, one of my least favorite things was the blog post replies. Although 100 words is not a lot of words to write, I found replying to someone’s post, particularly if it was a short post, 100 words often seemed like too much. I found myself rewriting the replies or second guessing myself as to whether I was being too wordy.
I don’t feel like this class could be improved in many ways, as it was an enjoyable class that I learned a lot in. However, possible room for improvement in one area would be that of the due dates. Saturday was often a difficult time to submit the papers and to complete the tests by mainly because my weekends as I work all weekend and also finish homework. Perhaps if the due dates were pushed forward to Sunday or to a day during the week, the due dates would not seem as awkward and would lift some stress for those who also have busy weekends.
No comments:
Post a Comment